Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Summer Time Arm Candy

I'm counting down the days to summer but it's being such a drag so I'm looking for ways to fill my time till it gets here! And what better way to do that than prepare for summer. No, I'm not talking about bikini bodies. Heaven knows that I love food too much. I'm talking accessories! Lots and lots of summer accessories. My favourite summer time bling? Bracelets and bangles, of course. Perfect for some fun in the sun, if you ask me.

Here's a favorite that never gets old - friendship bracelets! There are heaps of tutorials to choose from out there but I love these ol' school stripes and chevrons the best. 

Tutorial by Erica

If strings and knots are not your thing, then I love this DIY wire bracelet that can be adjusted to fit any wrist size...or arm!
  
Tutorial by PandaHall

This simple wish bracelet can be made in any colour. Perfect for a summer outfit. I'm thinking yellow, pink and blue. What do you think?

Tutorial by YesMissy

So many to choose from! Do you think I could pull all of it off at once? These bangles are sliding into what I like to call jingly-noise-makers. More so if you add some bell charms in there.

Tutorial by Erica

While I'm hopping for summer, I'll still be sad to say goodbye to spring. So, I'm gonna preserve some of it till next time! Spring flowers for a summer bracelet..works for me!

Resin bangle by Sumner Smith

Do you have any summer favourites? Share them in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment